Cambridge Park Estate Home Community
Cambridge Park, developed by Amar Developments, is a spectacular new community situated in the Hamlet of Conrich, just east of Calgary city limits in Alberta, Canada. The homes in this new subdivision will draw on the architectural elements of Cambridge England to create a true estate home development. Living in Cambridge Park will give homeowners an opportunity to own an estate home on a large lot in quiet setting and still be minutes from the city.
The intention of Amar Developments Limited is to create a community of harmony and continuity while allowing a number of architectural styles to offer variety and flavor. These architectural styles include English Country, Tudor, and Georgian. Other architectural styles may be approved by the Architectural Coordinator based on the overall appearance and merits of the design.
The main thing to remember here is that Amar Developments want to provide the future home owner complete freedom (with a few guidelines) to build their ultimate dream home.
Cambridge Park Residential Features
Cambridge Park comes with all the residential feature that the city home owners expect and are accustomed to. These features include:
- City Water and Sewer
- Custom Built Homes tailored to your every need
- High quality standard features such as granite counter tops.
- City style water and sewer system with no connection fee.
- Over sized lots, ranging from a quarter to full acre, providing large backyards and spacious house locations.
- All City utilities available, including Shaw High Speed Internet and Digital Cable.
Cambridge Park Community Features
- Lush Green Space with Feature Fountains
- 22 Acre Park Area
- Brand New Playground (built in a central location)
- Public Soccer Fields
- Public Basketball Courts
- Fast Snow Removal System (provided by the local municipality)
- Brand New Private School (available to all community members)
- Safety Feature – Brightly Lit Streetlights
- Safety Feature – Several Fire Hydrants Located throughout the community
- Continuous Linear Walkways – throughout entire community
Cambridge Park Nearby Amenities
- Plethora of Good Schools Nearby (with bus transportation available)
- Khalsa School
- Prairie Water Elementary,
- Chestermere Middle and High School,
- Prince of Peace
- Hospital (located only 15 minutes away)
- Many Popular Restaurants
- Local Grocery Stores (just minutes away)
- Easy and Quick Access to Trans Canada Highway
- Easy and Quick Access McKnight Boulevard
- Easy and Quick Access to Stony Trail
Cambridge Park Location
Cambridge Park is located just north of Tans Canada Highway and West of Range Road 284. Phase One (Phase 1) of Cambridge Park consists of 32 large lots home sites that are at least 0.25 acres in size.